Transferring money from NIC, Cooperative and KCB Banks Account to M-Pesa

The customer needs to be registered for M-Pesa and have an account with the participating banks and physically register for the Mobile banking with them.

The banks use USSD and the following codes are used:

KCB Bank

NIC Bank

Cooperative Bank


Comments are closed.

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: