At this point we are assuming you have registered (see earlier post) and having provided a valid email address. An email will be sent to your in-box confirming the registration and log in details enclosed. These will include:
- the PIN (to be used as the user name)
- the password (usually a one-off password, you’ll be required to change immediately you log in)
- the security (seal) stamp (alphabets and numerals in an attached picture file)
- Go to the KRA Online Services.
- Enter your PIN, Password, and Security Stamp accordingly to access the Online Services.
For the first time you Login with a password given by KRA, you will be required to:
- Provide security stamp: however you will not be required to give the Security Stamp for subsequent Logins.
- Change your password: Please ensure that your new password is known only to you. (Password should be of 8 characters where 6 of them must be letters and 2 must be numbers). Subsequently you may change your password on a need basis.
- If your new password conforms with the guidance above, a confirmation will be displayed; you can now go to the Main Menu link.
- At the top right corner, find a printing icon to print your PIN Certificate.
- Having achieved our objective; you can now safely sign out your account.