Requirements for KPLC meter separation, Kenya Power & Lighting Company

Fill in and sign the Enquiry for supply of electricity form and attach the following:

  • copy of your national ID
  • copy of your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
  • copy of title deed/ sales agreement / allotment letter / lease certificate
  • electricity bill from the premises / plot
  • well detailed route / sketch map to your premises
  • letter of authorization from the landlord / agent and a copy of his/her ID (if a tenant)

Comments are closed.

Blog at

%d bloggers like this: