- Go to http://bit.ly/dMgtEi
- Now follow the following 4-part steps:
- First you are asked to read information on protecting your anonymity and to respond to a confirmation prompt.
- On the next page you are asked for the topic of your report.
- On the reporting page, phrase your information in your own words and select answers to questions about the case. You may use up to 4,096 characters in the free-text field, which corresponds to a full DIN A4 page. You may also attach small files up to 2 MB to support your report. Keep in mind that electronic documents may contain information about the author. After you send your report, you will receive a document number as proof that you have sent this report to KACC.
- Set up your own, anonymous postbox. You will receive feedback from KACC, answer questions and be notified about the progress of your report via this postbox.
If you already have an anonymous postbox, you can reach this postbox directly via the “Login” button. Here as well, you must first respond to the confirmation prompt.