*Queries include: billing; meter; water accounts; and any other queries.
Step 1: You can send an sms to your service provider to receive the correct settings by sms, once received save them by default. If this does not happen then go to step 2.
Step 2: Follow the instructions to set up your phone:
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Configuration
2. Choose Personal configuration settings
3. Press Options
4. Select Add new and Access point
5. Fill in a Account name
6. Select Access point settings
7. Set Data bearer to GPRS
8. Select Bearer settings
9. Enter GPRS access point (APN);
10. Set Authentication type to Normal
11. Enter User name and Password if requested
12. Back * 3
13. Choose Options and Activate
14. Go Back
15. Set Preferred access point to the access point you just made.
16. Set Default configuration settings to Personal config.
17. Select Activate default in all applications and Yes
1. Open Messaging from Menu and select Email setup.
2. Create a new Ovi mail account; select No and email wizard appears; select Connect
3. Select Register for new account.
4. Use your Name to suggest an email address or create your own; press Continue.
5. Your new Ovi mail account is created. Scroll down and select Continue to complete the mailbox set up.
6. Your Ovi mail account is now active.
SMS the Email address to 2330 to receive free data bundle worth 1000 mails free*
*Please note that the standard operator charges apply.