- You can go to The Kenya National Examinations Council KNEC website: www.knec.ac.ke or www.examscouncil.or.ke
- Send a text message (SMS) in the following format: KCSE#index–number to 2228 (Safaricom, Zain and now Orange)
*The SMS will only be charged upon receipt of the results.Subscribers are advised to send one SMS message only.
A buyer of a second hand motor vehicle is expected to apply for transfer of change of ownership to their name within 14 days of purchase
Following are the requirements for transfer of ownership of motor vehicles and trailers:
- A duly filled and signed Transfer form “C“ obtained from the Road Transport offices in Times Tower, Nairobi, Customs House, Mombasa or the District Commissioners office or download it here.
The logbook: one is expected to fill up the first vacant ‘change’ giving his/her full name, address and signature.
- Copies of National Identity card or passport of both buyer and seller or a Certificate of Business Registration in the case of corporate bodies.
- Valid insurance cover.
- Both purchase tax and transfer fee in accordance with the engine capacity rating of the vehicle.
- Pin cards of both seller and buyer.
The above mentioned documents should be lodged at the Road Transport Offices at Times Tower, Nairobi and Customs House, Mombasa or at any District Commissioners Offices.
**Click Here to download Transfer form “C” (*requires an Acrobat Reader)
Put your EBSCOhost databases “front and center” by adding a search box right to your website! A colorful plug-in toolbar, sometimes referred to as a “widget,” promotes your online resources and gives users a quick and easy way to perform a search of your EBSCOhost databases!
EBSCO’s new Search Box Builder makes it easy for you to create an EBSCOhost search box. This simple, step-by-step tool generates the HTML code that can be placed into a website – for example, your institution’s Intranet or other library patron websites.
The Search Box Builder helps you customize your search box by asking you to identify which databases you wish to search, choose from available limiters, set your authentication parameters, and choose the most appropriate search box for your needs. The tool then generates the code that you can cut and paste to add to your website.
You can access EBSCO’s Search Box Builder by clicking the link here: http://supportforms.epnet.com/eit/searchboxbuilder/
Here is an example of one of three different search boxes available: