1. G to Zap menu
2. Choose Money option
3. Choose “To phone number” option and enter the recipients phone number
4. Enter amount
5. Confirm transaction
6. Enter your 4 digit Zap password and press OK / Send
The sender will receive a confirmation SMS with the following information:
-Recipient’s phone number
The recipient is required to go to the nearest Zap outlet or Zain center to withdraw the money received.
A buyer of a second hand motor vehicle is expected to apply for transfer of change of ownership to their name within 14 days of purchase
Following are the requirements for transfer of ownership of motor vehicles and trailers:
- A duly filled and signed Transfer form “C“ obtained from the Road Transport offices in Times Tower, Nairobi, Customs House, Mombasa or the District Commissioners office or download it here.
The logbook: one is expected to fill up the first vacant ‘change’ giving his/her full name, address and signature.
- Copies of National Identity card or passport of both buyer and seller or a Certificate of Business Registration in the case of corporate bodies.
- Valid insurance cover.
- Both purchase tax and transfer fee in accordance with the engine capacity rating of the vehicle.
- Pin cards of both seller and buyer.
The above mentioned documents should be lodged at the Road Transport Offices at Times Tower, Nairobi and Customs House, Mombasa or at any District Commissioners Offices.
**Click Here to download Transfer form “C” (*requires an Acrobat Reader)